NOW OPEN! The Tiger Den @ 2546 Hwy 145 Suite F & G, Saltillo, MS 38866. Town Creek Center
I’m really excited about this new restaurant in Saltillo! They offer breakfast through the week, a salad bar and cafeteria style hot options for a quick lunch, and a very tasty dinner menu for later in the week!
Talking with the owner and staff, they believe in going the extra mile by making most everything from scratch! I was told that the only thing not hand battered on the menu was the cheese curds.
Since there isn’t a menu available for lunch, first decided on the hot plate, salad, or both. You can then request your salad bowl and drink, or get in line at the hot bar. Then just decide if you want 2 or 3 sides, make your choices and the young ladies will fill your plate from there! Pay when you leave.
What I requested:
- one trip salad bar – this was a very well prepared salad bar. It had shredded lettuce, fresh hard boiled eggs, and about any other topping you could ask for! All chopped up in small bite size pieces!
- Meatloaf – plenty of meat and seasoned well.
- Green beans – lightly seasoned and fat cooked with it for added flavor
- Mashed potatoes with gravy
- Fried squash- hand battered and seasoned perfectly for me!
- Chocolate cake – Good and sweet!
This was their first official day open, so their dinner menu wasn’t available for me to sample yet, but y’all need to check out some of their menu items! Just to name a few, Crab claws, chargrilled oysters, shrimp several ways, several cuts of steak, catfish filets, and more!
So be sure to visit them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or all three! Oh, and tell them I sent ya! Happy Trails!
Follow Eating Out With Jeff Jones for events, contests, new restaurants, LOCAL Favorites, and their FAMOUS foods!
Special thanks to my Sponsors who help make our restaurant reviews possible
- Downunder Tupelo Restaurant and Cocktail bar, located at 216a West Main Street, Downtown Tupelo. Corner of Broadway & Main. Serving International Pub Grub, live music, and good times!
- Just Love Coffee Cafe – Tupelo MS located at 1600 North Gloster Street. A hand roasted specialty coffee café with a fully “waffled” menu served all-day! PLUS a Traditionally DELICIOUS lunch menu!
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! 46th Annual Aberdeen Pilgrimage is happening March 31 through April 1st in historic Aberdeen, Mississippi! Click their link for info.
- Tupelo 2 Go LLC can deliver your FAVORITE foods from over 80 restaurants! And now your favorite BEER, WINE, and SPIRITS! Visit their link above or photo below for more details!
For Sponsorship and advertising information, Request your FREE e-info Package from Eating Out With Jeff Jones.